Title

"Truth is heavy, therefore few care to carry it." Winston Churchill Sonsofadamu.revolutionbegin.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Introduction.

Rafael
Site Owner

Though the website is still young and has much growing and evolving to do. We have a foundation from which to grow from now. If there is any opinions or ideas on how to improve the website please feel free to share. Thank you all and God bless.

--

Rafael

July 19, 2011 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Anubim Ea

The only thing left to do my friend is begin talking :)

July 20, 2011 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

Already on it. posting videos like crazy as i figure that is the best way to get attention in these times since few read anything anymore lol

--

Rafael

July 23, 2011 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Anonop

Enjoying the page. Hope to be of assistance as we respect your cause. 

July 24, 2011 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ragu

Finally here My Brother!!!! How deep and deeply into things is, are, will, everyone get and go?? Let me know.....Word-Up!!!

August 24, 2011 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

Uriel!! Great to have you on here! I see you went right at it! im trying to catch up as we speak.

--

Rafael

August 25, 2011 at 8:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ragu

You know me. When it comes to researching and studying, if you want to learn something, I'm all about it!!! Break out the books, pencils, pens, paper, and thinking caps!! If there is anything in particular you are wanting to go over or anything, PLEASE let me know, or post it. Otherwise, I will. TY for the invite!! Now, back to studying, thinking, learning, and most of all......THINK!!!...ALWAYS THINK!!! Remember to cross reference and cross index, verify all information and sources, use the dictionary and theasaurus, NEVER assume the meaning of a word or word usage, and ask questions!!! Can't discover new things unless we ask questions. Can't ask questions if we are not thinking!! Can't be free thinkers or leaders of our own lives if we are following others. Seek The Truth, and it will NOT be denied unto you.

August 26, 2011 at 2:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.