Title

"Truth is heavy, therefore few care to carry it." Winston Churchill Sonsofadamu.revolutionbegin.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Current news. OR better said, Real news.

Rafael
Site Owner

Any topic worthy of our attention that you feel has passed either mainstream or underground itself.

--

Rafael

July 26, 2011 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

I think one thing i did want to speak about is the Gulf of Aden stargate and where it stands as of now. i know it is just one of many open all over the world but it is one that stands out given the press coverage and cover up stories surrounding it. I am still wondering if the militaries of the world are still there.

--

Rafael

July 26, 2011 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Anonop

I heard about that and saw the photos as well and your right, this is somthing that should be spoken about as it only builds fascination. have there been any other photos released?

July 26, 2011 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ragu

Stil there, though this is all being and classifed. As per the U.S. Government, all news on this area is under Media Blackout, and Google Earth is NOT ALLOWED BY LAW to show what is going on there, even on their "real time". While many subscribers of Google Earth Real-Time, which they pay 399.99 U.S.D. to have for one-year, still this and many other areas are NOT ALLOWED to be "real-time seen or showed". Dept,. of Justice (D.O.J.) cancelled that a few days after the Gulf of Aden incidents hit the news. You notice that NOTHING is being said about that area now, and what IS being said is really a "lot of fill". So...there we are on this. As for this being the only area, place, site, where such is happening, this too is not the case, as there are several sites around the world where such is happening and going on. But, this ties also into The Nephilm, so......well there we are on this for now. Until we talk with one another more again soon......

August 24, 2011 at 8:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

Your absolutely right in it tying to enemies as that is what i heard was coming through and the worlds armies providing a sort of "welcoming party" not allowing any interference. All star gates work with keys and we need the permission of our father to use them right, how is it that this is allowed?

--

Rafael

September 19, 2011 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ragu

OK, this is why I said to always use a dictionary and theasurus. Multiple meanings to ALL words. Let's break this down, and examine closer. "Keys". Now, that COULD MEAN the metal device that goes into a "lock" which will "open a door". A "key" can also mean a number of other things also. Example: The Rosetta Stone is a "key" to the meaning of many other languages. Note that it is a stone and not a piece of metal. Still it is a "key". Same goes with a "door" which is also known as a "gate". Stars. This ties into 3-D Travel, which I tried to explain and get into in 12th Planet. Depending on where we are positioned at any moment in our solar system, and also depending on where our solar system is positioned in terms of the galaxy, the alignment of stars is CONSTANTLY moving and changing. Just like the moon has both Equinoxes and Soltices, so to does all the planets, the Sun, and all things in the galaxy also. We stand on the surface of this planet. That is a point. In space, our planet is a point. The Sun is a point. Basic Geometry teaches us that 3 points makes not only "space", but also a triangle. On a piece of paper, 3 dots makes a 2-D triangle. Change the position of ANY of the dots, or points, and the angles of the triangle also change. Now, another way to look at an "angle" is a "frequency". We can see this in a prism, which is nothing more than a 3-D clear pyramid. STOP. Think. Apply and combine. I have and did. Shared this before with you also. 

--

Now And Forever.....

Uriel (Hawk, Nathan)

September 19, 2011 at 3:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

LOL

--

Sir Ainan King

September 23, 2011 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ragu

What's so funny Ainan?? Share please.

--

Now And Forever.....

Uriel (Hawk, Nathan)

September 25, 2011 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

You are correct Rafael, only with the permission of the Father and by order of our King. As Jesus has told us, He alone holds the authority to open and close these gates. That being said, consider this, if the armies of the world were to try and prevent the coming of the Kingdom, would they not only fulfill prophecy? Remember this my brother, the third who have fallen and revolted, they were never allowed to return home. When you hear that the Anunaki ( Anakim, or sons of the Elohim) return, fear not. They are the servants of the Most High and do their job as they are set to do so. They are not the threat.

--

Sir Ainan King

September 25, 2011 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

Thats true, and his plan is one we are not meant to understand yet. It is through the troubles of this life that our spirits mature and become as god but at times, as im sure you know, the suffering of this world brings you to question why it is allowed. To much sadness and suffering for all of us but yet i can at times look at subjectively and see that it is through that, that we can know true happiness and understand appreciation and be greatful.

As for the home, are you speaking of Nibiru approaching? And those on Nibiru, will fight with or against us?

--

Rafael

September 28, 2011 at 9:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Anonop

VERY INTERESTING TOPIC!! :)

October 7, 2011 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

Rev. chapter 19:11

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

17And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great.

19And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Think about this. Man will attempt to stop the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to this planet!

--

Sir Ainan King

October 12, 2011 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

Are Scientists finally catching on?

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/science/reality-illusion-1-26416.html

--

Sir Ainan King

November 9, 2011 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

Just barely catching on i assume. It will be awhile before they find there roots in spirituality again. The over analytical mind presents a block for faith. To many questions with no answers. Which is why my progress is much like theres. I have faith but my mind questions to much. The illusion of matter and solidity is now self evident. Though we've always been taught that havent we. I mean we studied this in the third grade with electrons constantly vibrating to create the "illusion" of matter. Im not so sure that they havent known this for a long time now, maybe what they did choose was when to disclose that info as it would eventually unite Science and religion, the over analytical mind and the mind of faith.

--

Rafael

November 9, 2011 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Masonfree

I am new to this group though i am enjoying what i have read so far! And you are right, these are things people have known for awhile but yet seem ignorant of the fact. Have you heard of quantum immortality?

December 14, 2011 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

Yes i have heard of it and believe it as well. Its amazing how much one expirement proved. The double slit experiment showed how the electrons existed in two places and yet at none at the same time. Which in turn proves the existence of parallel dimensions in which I believe we can tap into because of the last part of the experiment which shows how the act of observing the electron changed the outcome. Now quantum immortality is a little harder to wrap my head around because i am aware that the spirit leaves this body after death but in other dimensions you might not have died and yet your spirit is still connected. I would actually prefer Ainan explain this because maybe quantum Immortality isnt exactly a sound theory when it comes to dying in this dimension and living or dying in others.

--

Rafael

December 16, 2011 at 9:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

C

--

"One day, I just woke up and realized that I already WAS that person I thought I most wanted to be, I just hadn't been living like it".

Carolyn McDaniel

December 26, 2011 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C

Okay the LINK button to insert links is NOT working.   Sorry for the blank post.    Hopefully if I post it in the message here the link willl work.  I noticed that the links I posted yesterday on another forum did not.  but here goes.

These links are about 2012 and the approaching Solar storm.  Nasa has issued warnings previously. 

http://search.nasa.gov/search/search.jsp?nasaInclude=solar+storm+2012

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/features/spaceweather_hazard.html

http://www.projectworldawareness.com/2011/05/nasa-issues-warning-of-solar-superstorm-2012/                    ;

--

"One day, I just woke up and realized that I already WAS that person I thought I most wanted to be, I just hadn't been living like it".

Carolyn McDaniel

December 26, 2011 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C

http://www.projectworldawareness.com/2011/05/nasa-issues-warning-of-solar-superstorm-2012/

Other link was discontinued try this one.

--

Carolyn McDaniel

December 26, 2011 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

2012 is just around the corner. Im interested in seeing what will happen and when things will get clost to a climax as i know this is going to be a big and significant year. And thank your for the links, i will get right on them and see what they have. 

Is there any word on Nibiru?

--

Rafael

December 28, 2011 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.