Title

"Truth is heavy, therefore few care to carry it." Winston Churchill Sonsofadamu.revolutionbegin.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The physics of UFOs

Rafael
Site Owner

I wasnt sure where to start this topic or even how to name it but it has been on my mind for a long time. We've all seen and heard stories of Ufo's doing incredible speeds, turns that completely defy our physics or that of physics we can explain in physical terms. From going at the speed of light to suddenly stopping and making sharp 90 degree turns in mid air to diving at unbelievable speeds. What beings could survive all of this and consciously make these maneuvers? Human bodies would not only die from such flights but they would surely be torn APART. So to think that a physical being could pilot such a craft is truly Unbelievable yet it is a self evident truth. Now as for the physics of the being piloting it, i have heard of light beings who turn into light ships and im sure that in itself would explain speeds, turns and there ability to be and more than one place at once but what of the ufos that are physical?

--

Rafael

July 28, 2011 at 11:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Anubim Ea

I have seen the maneuvering as well. somthing of amazement.But most are light ships as you said. i will try to find some links for you on it :) good topic.

July 31, 2011 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ragu

Back when cars were first being designed, it was thought that the human body would not be able to handle or achieve the speed of 60 MPH, as the pressures of moving at 1-mile per minute were thought to be too much. Later on, the "speed of sound", or Mach 1, was though to be "beyond human capabilities", as again, the pressures of such speeds upon the human body were "too great and extreme". Yet, you notice that 60 MPH is "slow" on many highways, and it took only slightly over 60-years to go from The Wright Brothers to Concorde, a civilian air-transport of Mach 1. With composite materials that are constantly being made, re-designed, and improved, not to mention the ever increasing advances in technologies, to think that the human body couldn't handle speeds in excess of 7-miles per second (the speed of a normal NASA space launch of both the Saturn 5 rockets of the Apollo Missions, and the launch of the Space Shuttle Missions) is pure folly in my opinion. Given that yesterday, it was released in the news that they had made "bulletproof skin" which can be grafted onto a person, I mean really here, whom is to say, or limit, the ideas and or technologies of other beings, including but not limited to ourselves also??? Given that all mass "distorts" space-time, and given that speed really has no effects upon the life-form, the only challange is to over-come the pressures of changing course while in-flight. Given what a pressure suit does for a pilot, even at speeds above Mach 4+, I mean really here, whom is to say that a composite material couldn't be made?? The physics of what they do is really no different than what we see and know of on a daily basis. The only issues that exists for many are the composites that are needed and or used, and the fuel(s) that such craft have and or use. Thing is, when you look at what they are made of, and you apply both gravitational and electro-magnetic forces.........Is the physics of the crafts really all that hard to understand?? If you want to get into physics, I CAN DO THAT!! GOOD TOPIC RAFAEL!!!  :D !!!

August 24, 2011 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

LOL quantum physics, metaphysics, physics,Particle physics,Astrophysics,Theoretical physics, mechanical physics etc. We'll get into what ever is needed. Again good to have you here with us. As for the Physics of a U.F.O, i am not sure if we are there yet or are government is even close to achieving that type of technology as we're babies compared to how mature they are technology wise. My thing is, we do have black projects such as the Aurora and many other ships we work on but to think a human could survive a sudden stop much like those of U.F.O's is really difficult to comprehend. And i understand what your saying as history has a way of teaching us that our assumptions are wrong because we have proven them to be. Developing a pressure suit is one thing but developing a suit that doesnt let your body shatter at those speeds,fast turns and sudden stops is another. Given that at mach 4, human pilots are already at the bodys threshold and are moments from passing out with enough G-force.

--

Rafael

August 25, 2011 at 8:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ragu

Well, Project Aurora is "old news", as that was late 1990's tech.. We've gone so far beyond that, it's like comparing a Model T to a Camaro SS. Where drones and other unmanned aircraft are concerned, the tech is beyond beyond!!! As for UFO's and their technology, keep in mind it is ONLY TECH!!! Something has to be behind it. Reguardless of the life-form, reguardless of what that life-form is based upon (humans are carbon-based), it is STILL a living thing. If friendly, it will let us know. If hostile, again, it will let us know. Either way, friend or foe, if it lives, it can be killed!!!! Thus, FEAR NOTHING!!! Bacteria can be killed with alcohol.....Giants with something as simple as a rock. Thus, scale is only that. I can care less the "size" of whatever. If it's tech., it has to be made out of SOMETHING.....made, produced, and manufactured SOMEWHERE.....if "they"can operate "it", I CAN TOO!!! I can give a crap less about what "it" is, or "what" operates it. Just let me get my hands on "it". Give me a bit. I'll modify it, and make it better!!! TRUST ME ON THAT!!! American Ingenuity. Heck, if bubblegum can fix the wings and rudder of a B-17, and put that plane into the air, so it can bomb the living heck out of Germany in W.W.2, what do you think I can do with "it"?? Give me "it". Watch!!! Tech IS only that. I am NOT worried about "tech". As for the physical life-form that can operate in such conditions, whom is to say that such life hasn't been "modified"?? After all, look at what one researcher did in China, with putting human DNA into a rabbit egg. Don't laugh, that was actually done. So, given Black OP's projects, etc., and given research like that, I mean really here, whom is to say that the ones that operate such craft haven't been "modified"?? As for our own pilots that fly at Mach 4+, and the effects you are in reference to,  that is with normal G-Force suits. That's all I am saying on this. As for the physics of the craft, that's something we can get into also, as that's really not that hard or difficult to understand. As for operating such a craft, a simple gyroscopic chair with wireless tech and controls will allow for that and no special genetic modifications needed or necessary. Put a pilot into the center of a gyroscope with wireless.....the craft can do whatever.....pressures remain the same that way also. Seriously, it's not that hard to understand or do. As for the mental controls, we were enhancing computer controls to mental intergrations back in the '80's, with the mid-2000's seeing these being installed into and with many devices. Heck, that was in Yahoo News, and we even covered this briefly in 12th Planet, so again.....no mystery there on that one. As for "silent propultion" (sp), heck if we can make a helicopter run silently (see the movie Blue Thunder, and again that's early '80's tech), I mean really here, that was over 20+ years ago, so what do you think we can do now!?!?!? If we can make a helicopter engine run at UNDER 30-decibels, I mean really here......Like I said, IF it IS "alien tech", give it to me, give me a bit, and watch!!! There is an old-saying: He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword. And while this is true, many fail to see the obvious, in that someone or something has to make the sword to do all this in the first place. Did I mention I'm a Bladesmith?? Did I mention I'm an Engineer?? Kill your enemy, yes. But, do it with his sword if you can. Tech.. Physics. It's ALL Good.

August 26, 2011 at 3:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

Can one kill wrong thinking with the sword? Can one kill anything with any weapon? One may put flesh to rest, one can not end life for life is eternal.

--

Sir Ainan King

August 26, 2011 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ragu

"Death" comes in many forms. Example, puberty was the "beginning of the death" of our childhood, but it allowed for our growth into our adulthood. The "death" of one "thing" is really the beginning of the next!!! "Swords" come in many forms also. Example, Marriage and Divorce. The "arrow of love" is what caused a marriage to take place, but it was the "sword of betrayal", "differences", etc., that caused a divorce to happen and or occur. Just because one "uses a sword", doesn't mean that the sword is "physically" that shape, form, etc.. Words are and can be "edges", and how many have I "cut" with my own words, wordings, and or expressed thoughts and or feelings?? How many have you?? Ah....so a "sword" is NOT necessarily the "physical" version. Ask any woman, and they will let you know about the power of "the sword of communication". Given our own experiences with a woman, and they words and wordings they have said and used against us, isn't it amazing how we can maybe recall the fights and battles that we have been in and through in our lives, yet can instantly recall what was said unto us by a single woman?? Now, if THAT is NOT a "sword cut" I don't know what is. The thing is though is that many see ONLY the physical of a word. And yet, EVERYTHING is energy!! Energy has No Limits, and has No Boundaries. None. So, why "limit" something to only "physical"?? That is like saying that during Communion, that the "Body and or Blood of Christ" HAS TO BE the actual "body" and or "blood" of Him. There is more than one "level" or "state" of something. Just as there are 4 States of Matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas, and Plasma), so too is there what I call the 4 Levels of Being, which are Mental, Spiritual, Emotional, and Physical. And really when you think of and about it, physical means NOTHING. If "physical" meant ANYTHING, why then would Our Father whom art in Heaven have sent His Son unto us all, and whom taught us all with His Words "....that which is flesh is flesh, but that which is spirit is spirit"??? I mean really here, I mean really here, why would God have created our soul, IF "physical" meant ANYTHING?!?!?! The soul is energy, and certainly NOT "physical only". So, to think that anything HAS TO BE "physical only" is pure folly and nonsense. Which is why I get a kick out of those that say, think, and or feel that "physical is so great". BAH!!! If "physical" was "all that and a bag of chips", would we mutate?? Would we have gone from a single fertile cell unto that which we are and have become?? Look at our many mutations our bodies, thoughts, feelings, actions, etc., have become since that single furtilized cell inside of our mothers. I mean really here. Change. And change is the "death" of one thing and thus the "beginning", or "new life", of another. Physical. BAH!!! Means NOTHING. "Ashes to ashes, and dust to dust". Yet, the soul, the words and wordings of what that person said and taught unto others in their lives, does NOT these things remain with and unto those?? Ah. Amazing. Ranks up there with those that can point their finger at, and or upon, me and all the many things that I have said, done, etc.. Yet, how they don't wish OR want the same done of, and or upon, their own selves. None are perfect except Our Father and His Son. And to understand THAT means Mental, NOT "physical". Understanding. Now, if that's not an "edge" on the "sword of communication" I don't know what is. Problem is, many fail to understand, for they see, think, feel, and understand ONLY one "thing". But, such is them and their flaws and imperfections. I can only wonder and marval at how ignorant they really are. How can one "cut to The Truth of Positive"?? One has to think first!!! And THAT is Mental, NOT "physical". Jesus said "...that which is spirit is spirit"........Science says ".....everything is energy". Well, if THAT isn't saying the exact same thing but using different words and wordings, then I don't know what is. Then again, to "understand that concept", one HAS TO think about it. Mental Over Physical yet again. Amazing how that seems to repeat huh?? Coincidence?? Things to think on and about. But, as you can tell, I have already given thought onto these things. And so very many more. But....that's me.

--

Now And Forever.....

Uriel (Hawk, Nathan)

August 28, 2011 at 7:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

Touching upon the physical and spiritual brings us back to the subject. Ufos, as they are called ( well at least the ones that are forms of transportation) come in a variety of forms and, from a variety of places. Rafael brought up the fact that some appear to be in two places at once, this has everything to do with conception of time and place. You must remember that the physical laws which man believes govern him are only in the mind of man. Scientist and mathematicians of today are only starting now to scratch the surface on knowledge that was known by man long long ago but now forgotten. One would do well to remember that man lives bound by the laws created in his own mind. " As you believe, so shall it be unto you."

While some are struggling to understand propulsion systems of alien craft, trying to grasp things which they can not begin to understand, others are awakening to the truth. If man does not awaken and throw off the chains of darkness, he will not find freedom of movement but will be trapped in the prison which he thinks is his home world. Time, space, speed, angles of movement, physical illusion. All places, all time, all things are one. Those beings whom have not fallen to the lower levels of being, move within thought just as orders from your brain move through your own bodies nervous system.

--

Sir Ainan King

September 3, 2011 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

Thats very true. We limit ourselves to what we've been taught to be possible and therefore create a wall thats hard to break. Its the same conditioning to the physical illusion that constricts us to doubting faith. How is it that they can be in multiple places though? and are there a certain type of ship to each order or species? An example, i have seem many watcher ships that take the shape of triangles. Is there a reason for that?

--

Rafael

September 5, 2011 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ragu

Quantum Sciences show that particles can not only "blink" into and out of "exist", but do such all the time. Furthermore, these particles are in two or more different places at THE EXACT SAME TIME. You have to remember that we live in a time of the Great Lie. To have "The Great Lie", that means that we were ALL taught The Lie first!!! Example: 2nd-Grade. We were taught that Christopher Columbus discovered America. 6th Grade, we were taught Leaf Erickson, a Viking, discovered America. 9th Grade, and the Native Americans discovered America by crossing over the natural land bridge between what is now the former Soviet Union and Alaska. Now, seriously here, there is only ONE Truth!!! THE Truth!!! Only ONE WAY to say, share, "tell" The Truth. Lies have to be remembered, and are NEVER told the same ways. The Truth never has to be remembered the same way because it IS The Truth!!! Our minds have been taught so many un-truths including but not limited to U.F.O.'s and other life and life-forms that exists on other worlds. We are taught and told that for anything to move, it has to have a system that will either push it or pull it, and that this a seperate energy(ies) system. Yet Quantum Sciences clearly shows that particles do NOT have these, AND they do everything that a U.F.O. does, just on a smaller scale. Again, forget scale. Learn to look at it for what "it" IS. "Your eyes can decieve you, do not trust them". -- Obi Wan, Star Wars, "A New Hope", Episode IV. Technology. It only gets better. And just because we can not do something yet, remember that IS "yet". 1969, N.A.S.A., one of the few places where numerous computers, which are a large and multi-story buildings, are located. 20-years later, and now people have one that fits on a desk, which has equal or better computing power than N.A.S.A. did when Neil Armstrong, supposedly, landed on the moon. Now, we have computers in our homes that out does ALL OF THEM in the past!! Back in the early 1950's, LASERS were Sci-Fi, and "alien tech".. Now, we cut steel, do surgery, land survey, and many other things with them. So, what is "alien" today, may not be "so alien" later on. And just because the general public and world doesn't know and or understand a certain technology(ies) doesn't mean......Things to think of, about, and be aware of.

--

Now And Forever.....

Uriel (Hawk, Nathan)

September 7, 2011 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

Exactly, today, as in the days of Noah, man is beginning ( through mathematics) to scratch the surface of true reality. Being in more than one place at the same time, is an idea coming from time limited thinking. You must remove the idea of time, which is simply shaped by thought, and even place. This is hard to explain without the use of mathematical terms, but I will try. You and I, all living creatures exist not only in what we call, the here and now, but also in the infinite past and future. In truth, they all exist simultaneously. How we experience things depends upon reception of frequency. Think of the spectrum of light that human beings can see. Along side of that is that which is invisible to him. Now in times past, man did not see it, therefore "Science" said it did not exist, and yet, it did. It is the same with all things. Man must awaken his ability to tune in to a higher range of reality, a larger understanding of the creation of which he is a part. 

--

Sir Ainan King

September 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

I guess the question at this point is how to remove the concept of time from your thought. Easier said than done because while we might try to convince ourselves on a conscious level that it is not true, there will always be the subconscious block that is grounded in that belief. I know because i have dealt with it for years. While at a conscious level i accept that this is and illusion and it works as a cycle, i know that my subconcious cannot wrap itself around it. In other words, how do we reverse condition that which has been lifetimes in the making?

And you are both correct and i understand that what we now as a race "know" is nothing new but we are at baby steps compared to other races. This brings me to somthing else, there is a mass awakening occuring right? But for the most part all i have seen are people on youtube who claim to have awakened yet show signs of obvious attachment to money and the physical. Would not the opposite be present in an awakening?

--

Rafael

September 9, 2011 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

Changing the way one perceives reality is, as you say, not an easy task. Remember that this will happen without your trying. The more you fill your spirit with truth, the more your thinking will change. As it is written, " Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind."  Just as you have been doing, continue to question all things, you will find the answers that you seek. As for those of whom you speak  who say that they have found enlightenment, yet prove themselves to be liars, this has always been so. Always consider this, as I told you before, if you find a person who testifies of themselves, that testimony is not true. Those who have, or are in the process of awakening, will know that we are all seekers who follow the master. We are not above one another, nor to we seek the things of this world for we are strangers in a strange land. We seek truth together, we seek home together. Be careful of people who have " ALL THE ANSWERS" as there are none in this world who know all! Christ himself admitted that He did not know all...ie...the day and hour of His return. He also gave a great example when He said..." Why do you call me good? There is but one who is good, the Father in Heaven." Our master was humble, though above all the sons of Adam.  

--

Sir Ainan King

September 10, 2011 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ragu

Agree there!! NO ONE "has all the answers". To think, and or even to say, that someone has "all the answers" would mean that they ARE God, and that's beyond "delusional". Still, we can not only see a single facet in only one way. To find The Truth, we have to be aware of ALL the facts, to see a single facet from ALL the angles, and to examine each in every possible way, to really come to understand it for what "it" IS. A diamond is cut and thus has many facets. Given all the changes in history, given all the many facts that have been "hidden" and only now being "brought to the light" through researching, studies, sciences, etc., this only adds to the many ways to see and understand a single facet. But, no facet stands alone, and all facets ARE interconnected with AND unto one another, so.......like all information, it's ALL interconnected, and thus has to be examined and researched from every possible way if we are to really understand it. We were all born in "The Time of The Great Lie". We all know this. Which means that those that taught us were also taught and told "The Lie". Given the many changes in history, etc., we can certainly see that such IS at least The Truth. Well, if THAT is The Truth, then one has to wonder "What other Truths are there??". How can we come to know and or even understand that UNLESS we talk with one another openly about ALL the many quesitons, possibilities, and or concieveable attributes, that a facet can, could, might, be?? Which brings us back unto something that is VITAL: Communication. Ah. But, in The Old Testament, it is clearly said that ALL LANGUAGES ARE CONFUSED AND CONFOUNDED. STOP. To "confuse" is one thing. To "confound" is another. Yet BOTH were done to ALL communications!!! Such still exists. It has since that time, and it continues now also. Which is why we have to seek BOTH clearity AND clarity in our communications with one another. And NOTHING can be "assumed". Only when we ask can we have answers. To do otherwise, well......Furthermore, like Jesus said, "and upon that day, many will say Lord Lord, and I will not know them.".  Something to think of, about, and be VERY aware of if you ask me. Reading all the books cover to cover, and understand what is clearly and concisely written, certainly helps. After all, enlightenment starts and stops with The Father whom created EVERYTHING out of NOTHING.

--

Now And Forever.....

Uriel (Hawk, Nathan)

September 14, 2011 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

Thats true, the more that i try the more it seems to bring me back to the diffuculty of achieving it. Kind of a steady reminder that the need to try implies an attachment to what im trying to get away from. But its good to have someone remind me of the truth. I find that those who have truly awakened or are in the process of it, have humility as one of there strongest virtues. And its also good to remember what our lord said in that he recognized God as the true driving force behind everything. And for some reason i am thinking about opening a topic about past lives right now but i will do so when the time is right. Dont know what reminded me of that, kind of a deja vu moment.

And Uriel, the tower of Babel brings me back to the theories i worked on when i studied it. What was the one language that we spoke before that? was it through telepathy and if so, then was this what blinded us and turned us away from our third eye? and by this i mean this action of confusing and confounding. Also, was it God who took action or was it the Elohim? Which i realize God controls all things and is in all things but was this a direct action from God or did the Elohim find a way to stop our communication and by doing so, begin the great lie?

--

Rafael

September 16, 2011 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ragu

".....Let us go down and there-by confound and confuse their languages, so that they may not understand one another's speech.". OK, 2 things here to note. 1): Whom IS "us" ??? 2): What IS "speech"?? I will help you with the 2nd, but you need to study BY READING HIS BOOKS to answer the first. Reading AND understanding what is clearly and concisely written. VERY Important!!! Now, to answer. What IS "speech"?? Too many are into "physical". They "see" only what their eyes say. But, how does a blind man know all he does?? How does a deaf man know all that he does?? Does everyone have the ability to walk, touch, taste, smell?? No. Yet, these people know AND sense all that they do. How?? Are not ALL of these controlled and centered in the mind?? Does not the senses, which are only ways of taking in information, send what they have taken in unto the mind to be processed, which then gets interpretted, which leads to a decision?? So, if "physical" was so great, then why have a mind at all?? All things start with the mind. And all things end with the mind. Many put too much importance into technologies, and many other "things". But, these are only tools for the senses. And all of these were invented and created by the mind. That is why there is the old-saying: Mind Over Matter. Yes, there are six senses. But these all feed into, and are controlled by, the mind. Speech is NOT "limited" to what you can hear. Do you not "hear" the dark clouds "talk" even before you hear the thunder and lightening, or even see the rain?? So, knowing this, how can "speech" be "limited" to only what is said, or written?? Far more to "telepathy" than the mental communications between 2 or more people. Again, too much Western, and not enough Eastern. Balance. Unto ALL THINGS there IS a balance. And to understand and know both sides is to "walk between 2 worlds". It's a VERY fine and thin line to walk. And one little mis-step, and you are no longer on the path of balance. Think upon this: ".....and they will say "But Lord, I have done many great works for you and in Your Name, but I shall not know them.".   

--

Now And Forever.....

Uriel (Hawk, Nathan)

September 16, 2011 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

To be plain, the US, who came down were the Elohim. It was literally the language that was changed, and then they were transported to many locations upon the planet. This was not to prevent them from KNOWING, this was to carry out the will of the Father. Had mankind advanced to rapidly, they would have destroyed themselves long ago because, as it is written, " the thoughts of his heart are only evil continually..." Man uses every advancement  in some destructive way, as man is corrupted. When he is pure, without violence, filled with love, then he can know the truth that will set him free.

--

Sir Ainan King

October 12, 2011 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

And since then, have the Elohim directly interjected with our progress or lack there of? What i mean to say is, after that, did they decide to watch and observe thus adopting and creating the rank of Watchers.

--

Rafael

October 14, 2011 at 1:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

It has been, since the seeding of this world, their job to watch, record, and at times, intervene in the affairs of the man of Earth. One must remember that Heaven is the throne and Earth is the footstool. It is the Heavens that rule over the Earth. Now, as it is written, when the Most High gave the 12 princes authority over the realms of this world, some of them seeing that they were here without supervision, thought to be as gods. These principalities and powers have corrupted the way and are now at war with the Princes who keep the Way. This war in the higher realms is the cause of much suffering on Earth. So you see that man and nature suffer until those disobedient sons are cast away. That day will come, as it is written. 

--

Sir Ainan King

October 29, 2011 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

deleted

This war just a thought may be the cause of the earthquakes natural disasters more so then before.A war unseen by man but the earth feels it.dont care if you think I am nuts just a thought.Hi everyone.Nice to be here.

--

November 7, 2011 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.