Title

"Truth is heavy, therefore few care to carry it." Winston Churchill Sonsofadamu.revolutionbegin.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The physics of UFOs

Ainan King

Welcome Aurora, and good guess! A lot of natural disasters are indeed caused by things going on out there. Not all, but some. Much of human kind's suffering stems from the actions of these Principalities and Powers.

--

Sir Ainan King

November 9, 2011 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

Welcome to the group and always speak freely as all opinions are welcome. As for Earth quakes and all other natural disasters, i agree with Ainan, some are the after effects of wars fought behind the curtain, some by man and some just as the name states, natural disasters. Ainan that does bring me to one thing, remember in that chat awhile ago when you mentioned the Earth was being reborn from within, what did you mean? Have a feeling it ties directly to what we're talking about.

--

Rafael

November 9, 2011 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

deleted

Thanks for the Welcome.:) Everything has a reason..mention it as time of you mentioning it before cool.Glad to be here look forward to more of Our chats.

--

November 12, 2011 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

The outer shell of this world, being exposed, will wear out and be shed as a garment. The new Earth is growing within, as a child in the womb. Birth will be hard, but a great reward will follow!

--

Sir Ainan King

December 1, 2011 at 1:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

How would we survive somthing like that? Im assuming massive earthquakes, explosions etc. all things that would happen during a pole shift.

And touching back to the physics part of UFOs. I recent watched a show that described there ships and the possibility of them stopping and taking off at those speeds as due to somthing in the engine called an inertia canceller. Which sure that would make some sense but how would anyone build that?

--

Rafael

December 11, 2011 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

If man can imagine a thing, it can be built. Most of the ships that are seen do not need such things as they travel mostly between time streams.

As for surviving, the just shall live by faith. They will be recieving help. Many will, when the time is right, transcend the mortal flesh. Remember, as long as the souls of the children of Adam live, life here will continue.

--

Sir Ainan King

December 21, 2011 at 12:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

C

Hello All.  Sorry I have been absent for so long.  Rafa my brother it is so nice to see you again.  :)     The above pic for this website reminds me of Mars.    This is a subject that is very important.  That of existing in "the all" .   I have been experiencing a lot more these days.   Some would say remembering....yet it is not.   I remember only in my dreams.   But the visions that come and ARE ....is simply manifestation of the life I know to exist in.   Then...now and what will be..... as one.      I have come to embrace...these parts .   For now we see through the glass darkly..... I love you all... for we are all together in this as we always have been.   :) :) :)        I have crossed many paradigms to be where I am today.    But even they cannot hold me captive.  

December 24, 2011 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

My Sister, I am glad that you have joined us here!

--

Sir Ainan King

December 25, 2011 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C

It is indeed my great pleasure to be here dearest brother.  :)  I thank you for your patience with me.   I know I have been running from this for a very long time.

I am so happy to be back amongst those that also have similar thoughts and feelings , experiences and memories.

And with that....

I would like to share that over the years...I have had many encounters with UFO's.  Some are very personal and first hand experiences. Some have also been witnessed by my children and others that were with me.   It has been happening since I was a small child.   Some would like to think it a figment of a wild imagination.  Yet it is not.  I believe that we have connections.  Connections to Mars, connections to other places.  I have seen things that defy our present reality.

I have seen ships do things in the heavens that boggle the mind.  I have seen wars as these machines do battle with one another.  I have seen the destruction that they cause on this earth and others.  Fire balls consuming dwellings that were raining from the heavens.  I have also seen Ice balls do the same.  I have seen beings command these such things from their own fingers.   I have been pursued and have hidden.   

(forgive me for this next part as this is more than Physics of UFOs)(it is a personal note that I feel compelled to share with you all)

I do not know why it is so very important now tand this exact moment to share these things with you.  Perhaps it is only ....the right ...as they say......

Time. 

I have been given many gifts on this journey and one being the capacity to love.  It has been very difficult for me to meet those who do not understand this concept.  Yet I love them anyway.   Where I came from is a very beautiful beautiful place...where love is genuine and pure.  There is no deceit or lies.. there are no ill gotten motives, and it has been most difficult learning that there are very few like myself.  

The only thing that makes sense to me is that I have likened myself to a kind of walking recorder.  Recording the lives and motives of those whom  I come in contact with.  I am a living breathing love meter.   One day...this record will be played back to display the true intentions of those of whom I have attempted to teach love.    It is not your fault that you cannot understand this.   However.. I wish you to realize that no matter where you came from ...or where you are going.  No matter whether the soil in which you first came forth was fertile or barron.   Whether you lived a life of great love or no love.    It is never too late to start again and make it right.   Make the decision to love.  No greater friend is there than one who is willing to give his life for his friends. 

I know that I am in the presence of those who have done just that and I thank you and love you eternally. 

December 25, 2011 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C

Just wanted to share some of these links with you

GETTING TECHNICAL  The Scienceof   L.O.V.E 

(THE KEY OF DAVID)

http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_528.asp   ;

(NASA CONFIRMS SUN RESONATES AT 528HZ THE LOVE FREQUENCY)

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/02/13      ;

(528HZ AND THE TRANSFORMATION OF WATER MOLECULES)

http://web.mac.com/len15/LOVE528/HOME.html  ;

--

"One day, I just woke up and realized that I already WAS that person I thought I most wanted to be, I just hadn't been living like it".

Carolyn McDaniel

December 26, 2011 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

C its great to have you in the group and welcome! and yes the picture above was of the Cydonia region in mars and so is the background on the home page. As for your dreams, thats great to hear as it is happening to everyone on a more frequent basis. Sorry its taken me so long to write back but i have been working alot of overtime but again, great to have you here!

--

Rafael

December 28, 2011 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ainan King

A time for everything, and everything in its time my sister. I long for that place, as you do, we will return for it is written. I felt very close to you as I was writing volume one! I am so glad that the time has come again for us to do this work together! His peace, love and blessings be with you as always.

--

Sir Ainan King

December 30, 2011 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C

The closeness we share my dearest friend.  I am continuing writing with great urgency as there is much to share with what is coming.  :)     It is my honor to be with you and Rafa. 

Rafa... do not let your hindrances stand in your way.   It is the same struggles for us all.  You have good intent and a heart that also speaks the same.   Yes, we make decisions that cause us to feel as if we have sinned.   YOU are okay.  Do not condemn yourself.  All is already forgiven.  :)   LOve you my brother.

--

"One day, I just woke up and realized that I already WAS that person I thought I most wanted to be, I just hadn't been living like it".

Carolyn McDaniel

December 31, 2011 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Anonop

Guys just wanted to log in and check up. Rafa as per your advice, I checked out Ancient Aliens and i have to say it is a great show. They mentioned the Ark of the covenant alot and how it could have been an Alien technology handed down but not just that, they mentioned that it was a weapon.

So my question is, do we have any leads on what it could really be or if there is an article explaining it in detail?

January 20, 2013 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

Going in detail on a recent post.  A article specifically on an aircraft designed by our government in the 90's. Keep in mind, for every calendar year, Military tech advances 44.5 years (per Phil Schnieder) as most tech. is reverse engineered from sources not of this planet. Ainan and I held a discussion on UFO's a couple years back and made mention of mercury being used to create a form of gravity altering effect. Not to be confused with the now infamous "hutchison effect" in which he taps into frequencies of objects causing levitation. Both are true and both cause said effects.  This article is on our militaries TR-3B.

The TR-3B is Code named Astra. 

The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B first operational flight was in the early 90s. 

The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. 

At least 3 of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1.994. 

The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program in existence. 

The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. 

The TR-3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s. 

Not every UFO spotted is one of theirs.

The TR-3B vehicles outer coating is reactive to electrical Radar stimulation and can change reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness, and color. 

This polymer skin, when used in conjunction with the TR-3Bs Electronic Counter Measures and, ECCM, can make the vehicle look like a small aircraft, or a flying cylinder or even trick radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations. 

A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology.

Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. 

The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology. 

The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption. 

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89 percent. 

Do not misunderstand. 

This is not antigravity. 

Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion. 

The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator. 

The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%. 

This causes the effect of making the vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed except, of course, those UFOs we did not build.

The TR-3B is a high altitude, stealth, reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. 

Once you get it up there at speed, it doesnt take much propulsion to maintain altitude. 

At Groom Lake their have been whispered rumours of a new element that acts as a catalyst to the plasma. With the vehicle mass reduced by 89%, the craft can travel at Mach 9, vertically or horizontally. 

My sources say the performance is limited only the stresses that the human pilots can endure. 

Which is a lot, really, considering along with the 89% reduction in mass, the G forces are also reduced by 89%.

The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. 

The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet then God knows how fast it can go! 

The 3 multimode rocket engines mounted under each corner of the craft use hydrogen or methane and oxygen as a propellent. 

In a liquid oxygen/hydrogen rocket system, 85% of the propellent mass is oxygen. 

The nuclear thermal rocket engine uses a hydrogen propellent, augmented with oxygen for additional thrust. 

The reactor heats the liquid hydrogen and injects liquid oxygen in the supersonic nozzle, so that the hydrogen burns concurrently in the liquid oxygen afterburner. 

The multimode propulsion system can; operate in the atmosphere, with thrust provided by the nuclear reactor, in the upper atmosphere, with hydrogen propulsion, and in orbit, with the combined hydrogen\ oxygen propulsion.

What you have to remember is, that the 3 rocket engines only have to propel 11 percent of the mass of the Top Secret TR-3B. 

The engines are reportedly built by Rockwell. 

Many sightings of triangular UFOs are not alien vehicles but the top secret TR-3B. 

The NSA, NRO, CIA, and USAF have been playing a shell game with aircraft nomenclature - creating the TR-3, modified to the TR-3A, the TR-3B, and the Teir 2, 3, and 4, with suffixes like Plus or Minus added on to confuse further the fact that each of these designators is a different aircraft and not the same aerospace vehicle. 

A TR-3B is as different from a TR-3A as a banana is from a grape. 

Some of these vehicles are manned and others are unmanned.
--

Rafael

April 16, 2014 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.