"Truth is heavy, therefore few care to carry it."
Winston Churchill

Sonsofadamu.revolutionbegin.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Time to Re-Focus

C

Perceptions create reality.  Who we are is determined by what we think, feel and ultimately perceive about our environments.  Each one of us will percieve our personal environment(s) in our own unique way.

What does this mean for us?   It means that one should take great care when thinking a thought, or uttering a word.    Some of our greatest teachers in this life have attempted to show us that the power of life and death was in the tongue.

Time for a simple lesson that you already know.

We communicate with the world around us by receiving wave signals into our bodies cells.  The bodies cells will contain and store information directly related to our surrounding environment in every aspect imaginable and relay that information by electric signal to our brains that then convert/decode the signals into recognizable  formats that are 100% custom/taylor made to accomodate the one person audience known as YOU.  (and me)   

What? what!  what on earth did I just say?  I said.. that YOU and I custom fit every piece of information that comes to us to suit our preferences.   THIS MEANS THAT YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU ONLY LIKE to be a part of what is known as your personal program.   

Lets look at the human body like an Organic Super computer.   Trust me when I say, that "this is  more than an accurate analogy".   When I compare this marvelous creation we know as our body to a "Super Computer" and not only a super computer but an ORGANIC one.  This means that every cell in our body acts as a micro chip processor.  This processor receives, stores and transmits information to our core centers responsible for carrying out the mechanics of the body.

AND its all regulated and maintained by your thoughts, words and perceptions.      

Thats all for now~....

theres more to come....... 

--

"One day, I just woke up and realized that I already WAS that person I thought I most wanted to be, I just hadn't been living like it".

Carolyn McDaniel

July 14, 2013 at 3:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rafael
Site Owner

Seems this post came with a bit of synchronicity. I was talking of this the other day but more along the lines of how our perceptions are limited to what we know and have seen until they are exposed to something completely new. Perceptual blindness to be exact. We create and co-create what we know to be true and what we understand, that is why this world is the way it is. And im also aware that the speed in which we create things through thought has a delay, i forgot the name of it, but it takes time to make things appear. That is why we repeat affirmations so that we are constantly sending this thought out into the universe.

But back to what i was saying, I have noticed that certain people who have never meditated and or gone into deep states of trance, have never seen what energy (auras)etc. so describing this to them is extremely difficult because they have never been exposed to it and there awareness is limited to what they know. I believe our physical perception is limited to what we know and are taught and as humans that characteristic stays with people through out there lives in the sense that they try to categorize and understand everything by relating it to something they have seen or know of. When dealing with the spirit, this just simply does not work. Much like faith, it is something few seldom understand and are able to whole heartedly grasp. The rational mind has to much of an effect when it comes to these things. the saying should be "you will see it when you believe it" not "you'll believe it when you see it". Sad thing to say because those who are too analytically inclined and too rational in there thoughts will always have a next to impossible time accepting things they do not understand.

--

Rafael

July 16, 2013 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C

My dear brother Rafael.  It has been some time since we have been able to come together again in a physical place.  (12th Planet & beyond) lol.   I have since discovered what it is I must do.   I realize that much of what I have learned here, I in sense, already know.  As well as you do.  But it is almost like re-learning also.  I have gained light years in only a few short years and because of this have begun my lifes work.  Which is to TEACH others about this information.   I am creating a website called miracle studio 369.  Which teaches , instructs, and scientifically removes mental blockages due to negative thinking caused by environmental stimulous.   With this project I will be utilizing EVERY gift and talent I possess to help create it.   I will be creating music that will help the mind.   I know why I LOVE so much.  it is because of the LOVE that our heavenly father has bestowed upon us to GIVE to the world unconditionally.  YOU ARE RIGHT, also in the fact that the reason the world is the way it is today is because of what everyone is FOCUSING on.   I propose to create GOOD videos.  Ones that SHOW a different reality for us all.  One that we can imagine and focus on rather than the programming that so many mindlessly are getting today.  I say mindless NOT because of the people, (the really aren't aware of it) but because of those who created the programming and are NOW using it to distract, subdue and control the mass poplulation.   Why else could a small minority of 500 PLUS individuals who comprise the highest and most elite decision makers control the United States population that is over 3 million PLUS ?????  YOU tell me!!!  But I already know the answer.  I am co-creating a world together with those who are awake enough to join us to that of a MUCH BETTER and WONDERFUL place.   There have been NUMEROUS teachers who have told us the same things.   YOU are marvelously and wonderfully made- "Jesus Christ",  You ARE what you THINK!- Buddha, I think, therefore I am- Descartes, and the list goes on and on.  :)  I will be doing seminars and motivating people to be the BEST that they can BE .  and to realize that they do not have to DO anything.   As they already ARE!!!!  Lets chat soon.  ok? 

--

"One day, I just woke up and realized that I already WAS that person I thought I most wanted to be, I just hadn't been living like it".

Carolyn McDaniel

August 5, 2013 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

C

Let us begin TODAY!  

Dear friends, as you read these words, my sincerest intention is that you will gain an understanding of how marvelous and wonderful YOU are.   That through these lessons (that I intend to share with you)  that your heart will be ready, open and filled with a love that you will find , comes ONLY from that of superior intelligence.   

YOU possess much greater insight, perception and power than even currently you are aware.  It is scientifically proven that your perceptions create your reality and thus MY reality and the worlds reality.   You see YOU are not alone.    WE are in this thing together up to our necks.     :)   

MORE to come........ stay tuned.                                    

--

Carolyn McDaniel

August 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

299 views - 0 comments
299 views - 0 comments
279 views - 0 comments
255 views - 0 comments

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

INSTAQUOTE DAILY

Quote of the Day